1. matters associated with major policies to facilitate basic income initiatives;
2. matters associated with planning, research, action plan studies, analyses, evaluations and education on basic income;
3. matters associated with legal and institutional improvements for promoting basic income;
4. matters associated with joint and promotional activities for facilitating basic income;
5. matters associated with international exchanges and collaboration on basic income;
6. matters that require coordination for consultations among two or more local governments and/or local government-related agencies;
7. matters requiring the delivery of requests or opinions to the central and local governments or related agencies regarding basic income; and
8. matters suggested by the chair and members of the Council.
1. research and policy development associated with basic income;
2. organization and hosting of training, discussions, and hearings;
3. consultations with relevant organizations;
4. establishment of operations, accounts, and comprehensive plans for the Council;
5. meeting notification and preparations; and
6. other matters related to the Council.